- Bainbridge E-learning offers online training to those who require specific certification for asbestos awareness training. Bainbridge E-learning is a UKATA (United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association) member.
- The UKATA asbestos awareness certificate issued will be valid for one year and the certificate will show the expiry date upon it.
- Once the user logs on this constitutes acceptance of our terms and conditions and no refund will be issued.
- Payment for single licences must be made by credit card or PayPal. If you wish to purchase multiple licences, we may accept payment via BACS or other electronic transfer.
- Once payment has been received your log-in details will be issued immediately via email.
- All material on the e-learning course has been compiled to comply with the Control of Asbestos Regulations 2012. All course content will be correct at the time of use and will be updated accordingly when legislation and guidance changes.
- No personal information will be passed to any other parties. Any information submitted upon completion of the course will be kept by Bainbridge E-learning for one year in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
- All certificates will be issued by email upon successful completion of the course. Each certificate has an individual reference number for verification purposes. Copy certificates can be made available but we reserve the right to charge an administration fee for these.